I’ve really had nothing major crop up this week beyond the manifest threefold horribleness of the flu, a depressive spell, and Merry dying. I’m on the up; this very moment finds me on a couch (I know my dues are due!) at 091 Labs sipping a a literally ice-cold can of Red Bull. I think I left skin on the side when I took it out of the freezer. So let me see:
- Mariah and I had a spat last night. End of the world stuff, that.
- I’ve been playing World of Warcraft. Tashrak is ever-more equipped from Icecrown Citadel and Masserah is gunning for level 80. Our guild is running 10/25 normal weekly up to Putricide. If you want to get on board, Dragon’s Breath is US-> Arthas-> Alliance.
- I’ve been steadily working my way through Surface Detail. The book is just plain fantastic, and packed with great moments.
- Exoplanet is my new secret pleasure. Push notifications when a new exoplanet discovery (currently numbering 492) is announced!
- I am making a belated start on material for next week’s Linux class by way of some commented script examples in lieu of real notes.
- Valdoxan is working great – I’m back on eight hours sleep a night, and I feel comfortable in continuing on it in the hope it helps me out in the long-term.
- I did have a bit of a depressive spell – for the sake of issuing reassurances, I’ll say that it was just low energy levels other than anything worse.