posted in college with 0 comments
- It wasn’t a dressing down. I spent the weekend mentally bracing myself for just this.
- The biggest thing that came across in the interview meeting was concern that I am not falling behind.
- The complaint about attendance came from my programming lecturer.
- We had a good chat about being back in school and my interests, previous experience and know-how.
- I defied all of the helpful coaching I received from classmates, and came right out with the fact I’m bored with the slow pace. If I don’t perceive myself learning anything worthwhile (or even doing something interesting) in X class, it becomes less of a priority to get in for it.
- It was very amiable.
- I had programming immediately after the meeting. I scored 100% in our last project. Win.
- I had a another good chat with my programming lecturer about being generally ahead of the class and maybe taking on some extra work. He bid me to be patient.