posted in me with 0 comments
- The spice must flow.
- Fear is the mind-killer.
- The sleeper shall awake.
- Every person has a place, and every place has a person.
- That which submits, rules.
- The first step in evading a trap is to know where it is.
- Where there is spice, there are worms.
- Walk without rhythm, and it won’t attract the worm.
- Mood is a thing for cattle or making love.
- The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Frank Herbert’s 1966 science-fiction epic, Dune, is is just possibly the greatest science fiction novel ever. It certainly stands up there with other such greats as The Stars My Destination, Consider Phlebas, and Cyptonomicon (etcetera).