I feel pretty dumb right now. The Stages of Stupidity:
- Created a tumblelog under my main email address, added content.
- Could not for the life of me figure out how to access it from the iPod application. Deleted said tumblelog and created it under another account.
- Added content.
- THREE DAYS PASS
- While sitting in a park, figure out how to access/post-to said new tumblelog from iPod app.
- Delete old-new tumblelog. Create new-new tumblelog. Again
- Mark feels pretty fucking sheepish and dumb.
More stupidity? After I finished last night’s epic Dropbox/WordPress howto I discovered the Dropbox plugin for WordPress. Same result.Less work for the average non-power user. :]
So ah, I asked myself what advantages is there in my method? I’m a power user, I replied. This method lets me send my content up from Dropbox in a way that works great for me. I have full control over how and where I use it without needing to resort to sometimes temperamental, sometimes limited plugins.